Sunday, March 14, 2010

What We Are Eating: Week Eleven

Favorites from Week Ten
Weekly Goals
We have come a long way in the  past eleven weeks.  We have established some new healthy eating habits and routines that I am confident will stay with us.  We are eating many more whole foods and a lot less processed foods.  We are baking our own breads and baked goods.  We are limiting our sugars, drinking more water and raw milk, and eating grass fed beef and pastured chickens raised by local farmers.  Don't get me wrong ~ we still enjoy junk food on occasion (especially Queso dip and tortilla chips and homemade chocolate chip cookies).  We just don't have it around all of the time.  Due to our progress, I will not be posting weekly goals.  Instead, I will just update with any new finds that I think may be of interest to you all.  Thanks to everyone who encouraged me through this process.  I appreciate your support!


 Dinners

 Honey Chipotle Glazed Salmon and Chipotle Rice and Veggie
Homemade Sausage Lasagna
Panko Crusted Chicken Strips
Crockpot Baked Beans and Sausage
Out to Dinner
Cheeseburger Soup
Loaded Baked Potatoes

Check out what other bloggers are cooking at
I'm an Organizing Junkie.

To see all of the posts in this series go here!