Here is a booklet of Fall vocabulary words.
Ideas for using these:
- Display the word cards in a pocket chart. Give the child the Printing Practice sheet on a clipboard. Have the child use the word cards to locate the correct word for each picture on the printing practice sheet, and print the words beside the corresponding pictures.
- Use the word cards as labels.
- Older children can complete the Printing Practice sheet using inventive spelling (without using the word cards).
- Laminate the word cards. Allow the child to trace the words with a dry erase marker.
- For older children - Display the word cards and challenge them to write a Fall-themed story in which they incorporate all of the words.