Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Little About Me...

My Personal Life ~ I am a wife to one, mom to three, and 1st grade teacher of many.   I was born and raised in Charleston, SC.   I enjoy running, reading, yoga, and cooking. Oh, and I can't forget blogging ~ I love to blog and read blogs!

My Family



 

 
My Professional Life ~
I am a 1st grade teacher at an elementary school in Hanahan, SC.  I also own and operate The Itty-Bitty Bookworm, a preschool curriculum company.  In addition to teaching  first grade and pre-k, I have also worked as a Director of Education for a preschool, been a child care trainer, and taught early childhood courses at a technical college.

1 comments:

Riya Shen said...

Raised Printed


Welcome is the best business card company Doc-it Xpress. Design Your New Full Color Business Cards NOW Brochures, Postcards ,Stickers, Door Hangers, Wedding, Graduation, Christmas and More ONLINE. For more information about our company visit us at: http://docitxpress.com

Contact Us:

Doc-it Xpress 6415 Tara Blvd Jonesboro, GA 30236-1225
Phone Number: 770-471-9006/ Fax: 770.471.0037 E-mail: art@docitxpress.com