Tuesday, July 14, 2015

It's That Time of Year!




I saw them...the school supplies.  They are already out.  I want to scream, "Its' too early!  Where did the summer go?"  But, on the other hand, I do love new school supplies.  Especially that "new box of crayons" smell.

I am determined to get my classroom ready a little earlier this year.  I want to get it done, so that I can start getting myself organized.  I am determined to clean out my filing cabinets and create a new organizational system for myself.

I will also be hanging up some new signs and displays in my classroom.   I will be using these to designate the different learning areas in my classroom.



And I am going to use these as headers for my Word Wall.


This cute bookworm will hang in my calendar area.



And so will this ice cream color display.



Click on the images to download your own copy!

If you are interested in some additional organizational printables, visit this page!