- Regulate blood sugar levels and fat burning.
- Prevent heart disease.
- Are being prescribed for depression, bipolar disorder, and schizophrenia.
- Help to prevent diabetes.
- Deficiency in children is linked to dyslexia, poor motor skills and ADHD.
- Deficiency in teens makes them more prone to anger, hostility, and violence.
Here is what I have found so far...
- Paula Deen's Salmon Salad Recipe
- Paula Deen's Salmon Croquettes (use a traditional fat in place of the vegetable oil)
- Rachael Ray's Salmon Burgers with Caesar Slaw
- Salmon Chowder (use cream in place of evaporated milk)
- Salmon Sandwich Stuffer (use full fat yogurt and mayonnaise)
- Nourishing Days' s Salmon Cakes with Lemon Caper Butter
- Emeril's Spicy Salmon Cakes with Poached Eggs and Hollandaise Sauce (recipe is for crab cakes, just substitute salmon)
This post is participating in Real Food Wednesday, hosted by Cheeseslave and Kelly the Kitchen Kop and Pennywise Platter Thursday hosted by The Nourishing Gourmet. Head on over for more real food recipes and info.