Jesse Bear loves the "How Do Dinosaurs..." series. He thinks they are hilarious. I like them because the illustrations are very detailed (you will notice something new every time you read the books) and they have a nice rhyme and rhythm, which is not forced.
- Fun printables to compliment the "How Do Dinosauars" series
Fancy Nancy loves the Fancy Nancy series, of course! Fancy Nancy is a series about a little girl who likes to be fancy by dressing up in sparkly clothes and using "fancy" words. Little girls adore this series because they can totally identify with Nancy. Parents and teachers like it because it is wonderful for vocabulary development.
- Printable Fancy Nancy Paper Dolls
- Fancy Nancy Stickers
- Printable Activities for Fancy Nancy and the Posh Puppy
- Printable Activities for Fancy Nancy: Bonjour, Butterfly
Junie B.'s favorite right now is the Junie B. Jones series, which is about a funny little girl and her everyday adventures at home and school. The series began with Junie B. as a kindergartner, and she is now a first-grader.
- Teacher's Guides
- Junie B.'s Sticker Scrap Book
- A Letter from Junie B.
- Junie B. Activities and Lots of Printables
Hope you and your little ones enjoy some of these!
Read Inch by Inch