Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Clothing for Your Cuties


If you like cute, little, hand painted T's and creepers, let me introduce you to Rose Prints.

Rose Prints
is a home-based business started by a creative WAHM of four (one girl, age 14; and 3 boys, ages 11, 7 and 2). This talented mother has always loved making things for her own children and thought the unique look of her products would be something enjoyed by others.

Rose Prints
makes unique, custom decorated children's clothes. All of their prints are available on both creepers and t-shirts. Therefore, if you see a print listed on a t-shirt, but would prefer it on a creeper (or vice versa) they can make it happen!

Being the Mom of a little boy who loves trains, I especially like the train design. It starts on the front of the t-shirt and wraps around to the back. However, the ABC Designs are really cute, too. You can choose from a wide variety of letters and animals.

For our giveaway Rose Prints is offering your choice of any three T's or creepers (a $30 value). So, go check out her designs. Then, come back and tell me which designs you will choose if you win. The winner will be chosen and announced on Tuesday, Oct. 7.

You may also want to check out the sister site of Rose Prints, Crochet and More.

14 comments:

Small Hands Big Discoveries said...

Cute prints! I would choose the train, sports and the caterpiller prints.

Beth said...

I like them all. I love the pumpkins, train, and caterpillar.

Jennifer said...

Cute. I love the ladybug and the Rain, rain go away.

Kelly said...

I love the orange shirt with the pumpkin face. In fact, I had a similar shirt that I wore last year when I was pregnant and the face was over my belly. I also love the spider. My son loves the itsy bitsy spider right now...thank you preschool for that one!

KR said...

How cute! I would get a tropical shirt for my 2 yo great-niece and abc shirts for her twin brother and sister!

Amy from Occupation: Mommy said...

Cute! I think I would get ABC zoo animal shirts: A, G, and S which are my three daughters' initials.

Tina said...

Cute items...I like best the Glow in the Dark, Tropical and Train.

Edge said...

I would choose caterpiller, train, and ladybug.

Unknown said...

They are so adorable.

I would choose the long sleeve train, the spiderweb, and apple of my eye.

Unknown said...

I like the "I love Short Sleeve Creeper" "the rose short sleeve t" and the "jack-o-lantern short sleeve t"

Kristan said...

oh, they're great! i like the tulips, caterpillar and rainbow.
andrewandkristan(at)hotmail(dot)com

Stacey Moore said...

love the tulips, rainbow, and jack-o-latern!
thanks!
moore.g@insideconnect.net

Bunny B said...

Very cute! I'd love the I love ... Short Sleeve Creeper, Train - Short sleeve creeper and Parent's Pride - Short Sleeve Creeper!

Thanks!

bunnybx at gmail . com

Wehaf said...

If I won I'd choose a pirate ship, a pumpkin patch, and a rain rain onesie!

urchiken at gmail dot com