Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Relaxation In a Bottle

















Whether you are a parent, teacher, or both, you know that caring for children is rewarding, but tiring. That is why I know you will appreciate Lost River Naturals.

Lost River Naturals is a company dedicated to making natural and organic bath and body products for the whole family. Their products are a labor of love...safe and gentle on you and the earth.
They do not include harsh ingredients, preservatives, colorants, artificial fragrances or other synthetic chemicals. Nature has provided everything for the making of these delightful, nourishing products.

The company is owned and operated by Connie, a licensed massage therapist, and WAHM to 3 children. Her children are her inspiration for these beautiful products. They also inspire Connie to find healthier ways of living each and every day.

I am happy to say that I can personally recommend Lost River Naturals products because my family and I have been using them. I love the Lavender~Lemon Organic Sugar Scrub. Not only does it smell luxurious, it also makes your skin as smooth as a baby's bottom. Connie made my children some Aromatic Flaxseed Pillows and they have slept with them every night since. We have also tried her Storytime Tea and Tranquil Moon Tea. Both are delicious!

For this giveaway Connie is offering $25 in products. So, go visit her site and look around. Then, come back and tell me what you will choose if you win. The winner will be selected and announced here on Monday, October 6.

Until later...

Read Inch by Inch!

12 comments:

lori said...

very neat products and i love that they are organic and homemade. i would definitely have to get the radiance lip balm and the radiant skin salve. can you tell that i want to be radiant????

thanks for yet another great giveaway!!

Unknown said...

great organic products. I will share the website with my family and friends. I would definitely try the baby bath tea and boo boo pillow. And for me I would try the Honey Chai sugar scrub. It sounds so yummy. Thanks for your blog!

morch76 said...

What great products! My family has recently began to make the transition over to becoming a more organic family and these products are awesome!

With my own little one, I would definately use the baby bath tea or the boo boo pillow - I also do daycare in my home so the boo boo pillow would definately be handy!

The lip balms in the slider tins remind me of the ones I use to use when I was a kid - how reminescent! The bath teas and salts would wonderful for a soothing hot bath after all my daycare kids are gone for the day!

Small Hands Big Discoveries said...

Wow some great stuff! I would love the SUGAR SCRUB, SALT GLOW and a Lip Balm. I am thinking her products and prices would make great gift items for me to give!

countrykids said...

I bet the products are just wonderful!! I think I would pick the organic salt glows (they sound like heaven on my feet) and the healthy skin syrup.

Kathy said...

This is so much fun! I like the lip balm in the twist up tube.
Thanks for all the great give aways!
Kathy

KR said...

What a neat website. Since I love lavender, I would like to try the storytime tea and the sugar scrub. I just wish I lived close enough to try a massage!!

Kelly said...

The products all look great but I would choose the soothing oatmeal bath tea. Oatmeal is great for that gross winter skin!

Tina said...

Great site. I think the Flax pillows would be wonderful to have around as well as a few lip balms...but everything looks great!

Edge said...

What a variety of scents. I think I would like the citrus sugar scrub, chocolate Amond sugar scrub, and Radiance lip balm

Unknown said...

We try to keep the house and daycare as earth friendly as possible, since I have allergies and so do some of the daycare children. It is great to see so many organic products.

I would choose a blue and green flannel boo boo pillow, shae mint lip balm, must have skin salve for my grandson's eczema, and sore muscle relief bath salts.

Anonymous said...

I love homemade, organic, homeopathic things like this. I'd get the flaxseed pillow and a sugar scrub. I used to have a pillow like that, and it really helped when I had migraines, or just needed help sleeping.