Friday, May 7, 2010

The Hardest Words to Write

I have been struggling with the decision of whether or not I should write this post.  However, after mentioning that I was having family issues on We Teach, I received heartfelt, supportive emails from many of my friends in the blogging community. This outpouring of love, made me cry tears of happiness and relief.  It also proved to me that my blogging friends are truly my  "FRIENDS".  To nurture these special friendships, it is only natural to be honest and upfront about what  is going on in my life.  I also know that my life circumstances will affect the things about which I blog.  With all that being said, here goes...

My husband and I have decided to separate.  It was not a sudden decision, but it is still very difficult.  We are not bitter and are getting along fairly well, considering.  We both have our children's best interests at heart, so it makes it easier for us to make decisions and move forward.

At this point, I am focusing on taking one day at a time and being present for my children.  I still intend to continue blogging, but I am not sure how much time I will have to devote.  I want to thank, in advance, my friends and followers who will continue to read.  I will definitely need companions as I embark on this new journey.

Many Hugs!