Sunday, March 7, 2010

What We Are Eating: Week Ten


Favorites from Week Nine
  • Lynn's Kitchen Adventure's Pepperoni Pizza Pie Quiche 
  • My kids absolutely loved Lynn's Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal.  I did not have quick oats, so I used old fashioned and it came out perfectly.
  • A new recipe I created for hamburger stroganoff  (I will be sharing it later this week).
Goals for Week Ten
 
New Breakfast Recipe

Dinner
Saturday - Orange Chicken with Snow Peas and Vegetable Egg Rolls
Sunday - Roast chicken with Paula Deen's Sweet Potato Casserole, Green Beans, and Homemade Yeast Rolls
Monday - Pizza Rolls
Tuesday -  Southwestern Creamy Chicken Nachos
Wednesday - Pink Pasta Primavera
Thursday  - Thai Beef Over Rice with Broccoli and Carrots
Friday - Out to Dinner

Check out what other bloggers are cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

To see all of the posts in this series go here!