Favorites from Week Nine
- Lynn's Kitchen Adventure's Pepperoni Pizza Pie Quiche
- My kids absolutely loved Lynn's Peanut Butter Baked Oatmeal. I did not have quick oats, so I used old fashioned and it came out perfectly.
- A new recipe I created for hamburger stroganoff (I will be sharing it later this week).
- Continue with Couch to 5K Program.
- Experiment with smoothie recipes.
New Breakfast Recipe
Saturday - Orange Chicken with Snow Peas and Vegetable Egg Rolls
Sunday - Roast chicken with Paula Deen's Sweet Potato Casserole, Green Beans, and Homemade Yeast Rolls
Monday - Pizza Rolls
Tuesday - Southwestern Creamy Chicken Nachos
Wednesday - Pink Pasta Primavera
Thursday - Thai Beef Over Rice with Broccoli and Carrots
Friday - Out to Dinner
Check out what other bloggers are cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie.
To see all of the posts in this series go here!