Sunday, February 28, 2010

What We're Eating: Week Nine


 Favorites from Week Eight
Goals for Week Nine
  • Drink more water.  I know I need to drink more water.  I drink it with my meals, but I am bad at drinking throughout the day.  I think I just get busy and don't think about it.  Maybe I need to keep a bottle near me.  Any water drinking suggestions?
  • Continue with Couch to 5K Program.
  • Register for a 5K for me and a fun run for the girls.


New Breakfast Recipes
Sweet Potato Pancakes
PB Baked Oatmeal

Dinners
Marinated Steak Sandwiches with Basil and Red Pepper Mayo
Pepperoni Pizza Pie Quiche and Spinach and Tomato Quiche
Red Beans and Sausage
Black Beans and Rice
Addictive Sweet Potato Burritos
Hamburger Stroganoff
Orange Chicken and Vegetable Egg Rolls

Check out what other bloggers are cooking at I'm an Organizing Junkie.

To see all of the posts in this series go here!