Sunday, January 3, 2010

The Lemonade Stand Award





Cara, from The Picky Apple, and Shannon, from Mommies Little Artist, kindly awarded my blog with the Lemonade Stand award.  This is an award for bloggers who show a great attitude and gratitude. Wow, ladies!  Thanks so much (blushing)!

To pay it forward, I would like to pass this award along to some fabulous blogs.  Some of these blogs I have been reading for a while, others are blogs that are new to me.    Here goes...

The rules for accepting this award:
  • Put the Lemonade logo on your blog or within your post.
  • Nominate at least 10 blogs with great attitude or gratitude.
  • Link the nominees within your post.
  • Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
  • Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

3 comments:

Susana said...

Congrats, and I just gave you another award!!

Cara said...

Congrats again on the award! I think you picked some great blogs to pass it along to as well....I read most of those too, and they're all great!

Unknown said...

Congrats! Wow! Two really wise bloggers!