Thursday, October 8, 2009

Friday Favorites

Education
Deep Space Sparkle ~ Great Art Lesson Plans
Teach Mama ~ Halloween Counting Grids
United Teaching ~ Montessori Three Part Cards - Halloween
Preschool Daze ~ T is for Time (setting up your classroom environment)
readtoday.net ~ Tons for free printables

Acitivities I Want to Do with My Children
Total Mom Haircut ~ A Gnome Home

Crafts I Want to Do with My Children
No Time for Flash Cards ~ Car and Driver Craft

Recipes I Want to Try
Cents to Get Debt Free ~ Baking Day Recipes and Tips
Everything Mom ~ Pumpkin Pie Pancakes
Finding Joy in My Kitchen ~ Crockpot Chicken Cordon Bleu

Beautiful Things
Scrap Orchard ~ Witchy Hoo
Sweet Shoppe Designs ~ Puppy Love and Dog-Gone Cute

Books I Want to Read
Make It Fast, Cook It Slow: The Big Book of Everyday Slow Cooking written by Stephanie from A Year of Slow Cooking

For more Friday Favorites, be sure to visit Daily Dwelling.

2 comments:

Quirky Momma said...

I love your collection of links! There are some really great ideas in there! I love the texture painting and the gnome home!

Beth - Total Mom Haircut said...

What a great list of links! (and thank you for including me:) I've wanted to check out that slow cooking book too, and smelling your dinner the other day reminded me of that!