Sunday, September 6, 2009

Picture Schedules


This post on Prairie Daze (one of my favorite blogs) inspired me to create my own picture schedules for my children. I used picture schedules all of the time in my preschool classroom. However, I had never thought to make and use them at home. I am hoping that these schedules will make our mornings and evenings run more smoothly. My children will now have a visual reminder of what is expected of them. They will also know the order in which our daily activities will be accomplished.

Here are my schedules if you would like a copy.
I know every family has their own schedule. Therefore, if you have Microsoft Publisher and would like a copies to which you can make changes, just let me know. I would be happy to send them to you.

If you would like to purchase a set of picture schedule cards for a preschool classroom, The Itty-Bitty Bookworm has them here ($5.50 for a download).

If you have your own picture schedules, we would love to see them. Leave a link in your comment.

Tweet Me from Raising Itty-Bitty Bookworms

3 comments:

Gidget Girl Reading said...

those are soo cute! :)

Christy Killoran said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

I love it - my husband has made a magnetic picture calendar for Anna, but it's a week overview. Maybe it makes sense to do one for a day too. Thanks for sharing your ideas!