Friday, May 29, 2009

So Many Great Sites and Blogs ~ So Little Time


I am amazed at all of the great websites and free educational materials for children that are available on the web. Just about everyday I find a new site or blog that I love. While this is good, it can also be overwhelming. So, I have decided to share my "finds" with you in a manageable way. Each day (well, most days) I will share a new site or blog that I know you will appreciate. Sound good? Great, let's get started!

The first site I want to share is Mrs. Pancake, "the Home of Brilliant Doodads for Teachers, Parents, and Children". I love this site because, not only does it have printables with adorable graphics, but it also very organized and easy to navigate. Go check it out and let me know which printables you will use first.

2 comments:

Julia said...

Thanks for the heads up on this website. Ms pancake is a wonderful site I have now added it to my favorites list. Thanks for sharing!

Clemencia said...

thanks so much for sharing this one, looking foward to more of your websites discoveries :)