Monday, November 3, 2008

Holiday Shopping at Etsy

If you have been reading my blog, you already know that I am completely addicted to Etsy. I love finding, browsing, and (of course) purchasing beautiful, handmade items. There is just something so special about knowing that a talented, individual artist created the products that I buy.

This holiday season I am trying to buy handmade as much as possible. Here are the items I have bought so far:


Lot of washi pendant necklaces from Maoiliosa






Handmade soaps from DeShawn Marie







A large handsewn T-Rex from Carrot Fever







Taffy the Doodle Girl from Bit of Whimsy Dolls












Handknit Scarf from Cricket's Creations






Crocheted Baby Hat from Warm and Fuzzy Baby





Please check out the stores of these gifted crafters. All of their products are of incredible quality.

I still have many other purchases to make. I will let you know when I find more great stuff!

2 comments:

Crickets Creations: Handcrafted Fashion Accessory Scarves and Fringies Professional Photo Portrait Props said...

Thanks so much, Tara, I hope you enjoy your scarf (has it arrived yet???)!
Celeste (Crickets)

Unknown said...

Mini Book - Mint Julep is my favorite