Monday, September 29, 2008

It Arrived!


As I checked the mailbox today I was expecting to see the "usual" (bills, coupon packs for things I don't use and places I don't go, and lots of JUNK). However, I was pleasantly surprised to find the new Pottery Barn Kids catalog. From once glance at the cover, I knew it would be dangerous for me to open it.

Needless to say, the Halloween stuff is adorable! I especially like the hot dog and hamburger costumes. They are the perfect set for siblings or best friends. The decorations are cute, as well. I may have to order the Halloween treat basket. My kids have the treat bags (thanks Aunt Margie!) and they are perfect. They are cute, of course, but they are also the perfect size and made extremely well. We have had them for several years and they have held up beautifully. By the way, Halloween costumes and decor are now 20% off. In addition, there is no shipping on costumes.

They also have some great sales right now - CHRISTMAS! The sock animals are all 50% off. I just love those! The eclectic plush animals are also on sale for only $12.99. They are silly and funky. They would be great for a variety of ages.
Oh well, off to cook some dinner!

Read Inch by Inch!

No comments: