Saturday, September 5, 2009

A Year of Curriculum!


This giveaway is closed.

Due to the number of entries (Yeah!), I randomly chose two winners:
Colleen of Colleen's Childcare
and
Little Nut Tree of Not Really Homeschooling

Thanks to all who entered.

For the last day of our Birthday celebration, The Itty-Bitty Bookworm is offering one winner a year of curriculum on CD. The winner will have the choice of the Bo Curriculum or the Bailey Curriculum.

To enter this giveaway ~ Leave a comment telling which curriculum you would choose.

For additional entries:
  • Follow us on Twitter.
  • Subscribe to this blog.
  • Tweet about this giveaway.
  • Become a follower.
  • Become a Fan on Facebook.

Tweet Me from Raising Itty-Bitty Bookworms

121 comments:

  1. Your Curriculum is awesome! I would choose Bailey's because my LO just turned 2. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would be SO AWESOME to win! I love your stuff...

    I'd pick Bo.

    janemaritz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would choose the Bailey because my son doesn't turn 3 until April so I suppose that would be the best match for him. Honestly, I'd be happy with either curriculum :)

    heatherlbrandt (at) verizon (dot) net

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would choose Bo's curriculum!!! (but would be happy with either as I could use both!!) I would love to win this!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Bo curriculum would be great. My daughter is 5 and would love this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We posted about this at Winning Readings:

    http://winningreadings.blogspot.com/2009/09/itty-bitty-bookworm-curriculum.html

    janemaritz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. And we're subscribed...

    janemaritz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. And a follower!

    janemaritz at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would pick the Bailey curriculum, since my LO is just now 2. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bailey's Curriculum for my little man!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I subscribe, and now follow you. Thanks for the chance to win! I would choose Bo for my grandson.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW! HOW EXCITING! I didn't expect this. I would pick Bo's

    ReplyDelete
  13. I would choose the Bo curriculum for my 3 and 4 year olds.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have been looking at the Bo curriculum for a while now for my year old. My dh lost his job due to the poor economy so we have had to cut back on everything. It would be a great blessing to win a full years curriculum.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just became a follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I would love the Bo curriculum. How exciting!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am already a follower, and I would like the Bo curriculum. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you so much for providing this product. It really helps those of us who don't have a clue where to start! But are keen on teaching our little ones. I would pick Bo's for my son.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am already a subscriber on Google Reader.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow what a great offer. I would choose Bailey my little monster will be two January.
    kreativekristen (at) live (dot) com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh awesome giveaway!! We LOVE the Bo Curriculum months that we have and would LOVE to do the full year! Obviously, I would pick the Bo curriculum! <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would pick Bo. I think me and my daughters would love this!!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I already follow you on Twitter!!
    twitter.com/nov05mama

    ReplyDelete
  24. I am a fan on Facebook! And your page is on the favorites list on my blog page as well! <3

    ReplyDelete
  25. Your curriculum is great!

    I would choose Bo because my son is almost 4.

    I would love to win this for him!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I think I would go with Bo b/c my twins are two and a half and I got the spring download of Bailey to work from currently.

    THANKS AGAIN FOR THIS AWESOME GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for your blog and your curriculum work. If I won I'd pick Bo but I really like the samples I've seen on both!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  28. I follow with Google Reader.

    Thanks,
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  29. I would happily use Bo's Curriculum for my homeschooled 4 year old :)

    Love,
    Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  30. great stuff on your site! We would choose the Bo curriculum if we won.

    ReplyDelete
  31. I would choose the Bailey curriculum because I have 18 month old. She already knows her ABCs and can count to 10.

    ReplyDelete
  32. Great giveaway!!! I would choose Bo Curriculum.
    *I follow you on Twitter
    *Subscribe in Google Reader
    *Follow this blog
    *Twitted this contest
    *Became a Fan on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  33. I would have to choose Bailey's curriculum becuase I have both years of Bo already. I am currently using Bo Year #1 in my child care and the children love it and I look forward to next year using Year #2. The books are fantastic - there has not been one yet we have not liked. Like i said I would choose Bailey because I am finding I have to gear some activities in Bo down for my youngest of child care kids (ages 18 month, 2 - young 2's and a developmentally delayed 3 1/2 yr old) so it would be nice to have a curriculum just for them too.

    ReplyDelete
  34. Wow! I would love the Bo Curriculum!

    ReplyDelete
  35. I would LOVE Bo's Curriculum!!!

    sarah8914 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am a subscriber!

    sarah8914 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. i would choose bo for my almost 4yo. thanks so much for the free giveaways! i've enjoyed this week. congratulations again!
    aimee c.

    ReplyDelete
  38. i also subscribe to your feed through google reader. thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  39. I would choose Bo's to begin with my 2 1/2 and 4 1/2 year olds. Thanks for offering this great giveaway! *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  40. I would love to win Bo Curriculum - it looks so great and I heard good things about me from other bloggers.

    ReplyDelete
  41. we would love the bo curriculum we tried the sample and love it!

    ReplyDelete
  42. I'd pick Bo.

    mj.coward[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  43. I follow on Google Reader/

    mj.coward[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  44. email subscriber

    mj.coward[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  45. I tweeted! http://twitter.com/sumrthyme/status/3796779792

    mj.coward[at]gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  46. Bailey's. My 5yo child is developmentally delayed and I think this would be right on target for him.

    ReplyDelete
  47. Bella would love the Bailey's!

    Cathy
    ecspedteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  48. I follow through Reader.

    Cathy
    ecspedteacher@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  49. I would choose the Bo's curriculum.

    juliecerdas at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  50. I would choose Bo. What a cute curric!

    ReplyDelete
  51. I'd probably choose the Bailey version, although my son will turn 3 in February, so maybe we'd be better off with Bo's. I'd be happy with either, they look great!

    ReplyDelete
  52. I follow your blog in my blogroll (does that count?)

    ReplyDelete
  53. I LOVE your curriculum. i'd chose bailey.

    ReplyDelete
  54. wow, I'd be interested in your curriculum for my youngest (that would be the BO version). Sorry to hear your party is coming to an end. Ready to celebrate a new year :-)

    cabadov(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  55. I would love to win the Bo curriculum for my son.

    courtney_r_r at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  56. I am a subscriber on Google Reader.

    courtney_r_r at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  57. Cool,
    I would pick Bo

    thanks
    nsurja(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  58. I would choose Bailey, as it would be good for both my children and any subsequent ones.

    ReplyDelete
  59. What an offer! The Bo curriculum would be right for my girl- 3.5 yo.

    ReplyDelete
  60. We're using the Bo Curriculum in our house.

    ReplyDelete
  61. I am now following on Twitter manda_ada

    ReplyDelete
  62. I am subscribed in google reader.

    eskieluvr at gmail

    ReplyDelete
  63. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  64. I have been looking at this curriculum and believe it would be great to use under the grant oppurtunity I have been given...putting a certified teacher into a daycare center and tracking the results! I would love to use this program as I begin this journey!! The Bo curriculum would be most appropriate for my situation.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Oh, I wish I win! I wish I win!! I would want the BO's. I love your curriculum. But most importantly, my kids love it!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  66. I would choose Bailey's as my son is 2.5.

    ReplyDelete
  67. My bright, nearly 3 year old would love the Bo curriculum.

    ambernoel226 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  68. This is probably too late...but we would choose Bo! We're already doing September with my 3-year-old and she loves it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  69. I would choose Bo since most of my kiddos are 4 and 5.

    ReplyDelete
  70. What a blessing it would be to win. The economy has made a dent in my childcare business, however, I WILL NOT STOP trying to provide only the very best for my enrolled students. I am a licensed daycare provider who loves your website and curriculum. I would choose Bo's Curriculum because most of my enrolled LOs are 3 and 4 years old. I will be purchasing the October download this week. I just ordered the books for both October and November from Amazon.com this afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  71. I would love the Bailey's curriculum for my 19 month old! Happy Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  72. I would choose BO Curriculum. Thanks for the giveaway.

    ReplyDelete