
One of my favorite websites is Taste of Home. I use it all the time for menu planning. I recently came across printable recipe coloring sheets for kids. They are so cute, and I knew my girls would love them. Therefore, I combined them into one file to make a little book. I have printed the pages out, punched holes in them, and placed them in a folder. My girls and I decided that each time we cook one of the recipes, they will color the coordinating page. When we are finished they will have a recipe book to keep.
For more Simply Made Sunday ideas, visit Our Homeschool Fun!

This is great thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteI love this Tara!! Thanks so much for sharing it!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, we returned home from the hospital last night and my CD was in my mailbox:-). Thank you! I will email you:-).
that is soo cool I know what my niece and girls are getting for christmas: this in a binder with a pack of crayons, apron, cooking untensils and everything!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so cool. My daughter will love this.
ReplyDeleteTeaching... ~ That is a great idea! I may do that for my daughters' friends.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing - this is really a great present for older kids.
ReplyDeleteHi Tara,
ReplyDeleteMy wife, Michelle, and I recently published an illustrated cookbook for kids we thought your readers would appreciate called:
The Kids-Did-It! Cookie Bookie: A (fun) Cookie-Baking Cookbook for Kids, Illustrated by Kids!
It was designed as a fun, visually engaging introduction to baking for kids with 14 tasty, easy-to-follow, and really fun-to-look-at cookie recipes, each illustrated by delightful animals or other watercolor illustrations from the Kids-Did-It! Designs® kids’ art collection.
Imagine “Chocolate Chipmunks”, Peanut Butterflies”, “Moon Melts”, “Monster Mish-Mashes” or “Peppermint Pig Puffs”.
It’s beautifully designed, “cute”, “adorable”, “easy enough that even I understand”, and appeals to anyone looking for a fun activity or gift for kids or grand kids. Even better, each young artists earns a royalty, p l u s the recipes are delicious!
If you'd like to offer your readers a $2 savings, they can enter P6D99RLV at checkout.
Glenn